Working at Maryland Masonic Homes
Fifteen minutes north of Baltimore, set on a picturesque campus, Maryland Masonic Homes provides employees with a beautiful, clean and safe environment in which to work. Our dedicated staff knows that working together to get the job done creates the best possible atmosphere. We all share the common goal of providing outstanding quality care to our residents and consideration for each other.
Who are we looking for?
While certain positions require specific skills or certifications, there are qualities that ALL prospective employees of Maryland Masonic Homes should demonstrate:
- Customer Service – Our employees are empowered to provide exceptional customer service to residents, resident family members and vendors.
- Teamwork - Working as part of a team to meet common goals departmentally and community wide. Our employees know there is no such thing as “That’s not my responsibility.”
- Attitude – The ability to remain positive, even during challenging moments. Employees with the right attitude don’t just present problems, they present solutions.
- Dependability - More than just showing up every day, we want people who are here, on time and ready to give their best effort every time!
- Respect - Treating others as you would want to be treated and conducting yourself with a high level of integrity.
- Professionalism –Our employees are committed not only to Maryland Masonic Homes, but to their own individual success as well. It is expected that all employees conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner.
The following benefits are available to qualified employees:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Employee, Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short term disability
- Company Match 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
If you think you would make a good addition to our team, click here to see a list of our current job opportunities and to apply online.
Click here for a PDF file of our application that can be printed, then mailed or faxed.
Maryland Masonic Homes gives equal consideration for employment, compensation, promotion, and advancement to every employee without regard to race, color, gender, age, national origin, familial status, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Job Opportunities: www.mmhjobs.org
Address: 300 International Circle
Cockeysville MD 21030